If you are an owner of either Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+, then you might have already heard about the ‘One UI’. This is the newest user interface from Samsung. The ‘One UI’ is based on the Android’s latest version ‘Android 9 Pie’. With the release of this UI, Samsung has redefined their UI by adding a myriad of features and improved some of the older features as well.
Now, the ‘One UI’ is not available all over the world yet. It’s still in Beta. So, if you want to get a taste of the new ‘One UI’ then you have to join the ‘One UI Beta Program’ of Samsung. But, there’s a caveat here.
The Beta program is rolling out based on countries. At first, it was live in South Korea. Then Samsung made it available for the users of USA and it is possible the next country would be Germany. But, the official worldwide release of the new update will be in 2019.
So, if you don't want to wait that long, then you can join the ‘Beta Program’. Let’s see how to do that.
Steps to Follow:
• After launching the app, Sign in using your Samsung Account. If you haven’t Signed Up already then ‘Sign Up’ at first
• After signing in, you will find a notice. You have to tap on the ‘Notices’ button to find out the option to enroll yourself in the beta program
• Next, tap on ‘Register’ button and accept all the ‘terms and conditions’ thereafter
• Congratulations. Now, you are enrolled in the Beta program
• So, if the update is available for you. Then you can download it by going into the ‘Software Update’ settings
• To do that, navigate to ‘Settings’ on your phone. Then click on the ‘Software Updates’ option. If the update is available, you can directly download and install update from there
Wrapping it up:
So, if you have followed our instructions from above, now you are enrolled on the ‘One UI Beta Program'. If the update is available in your location and you are eligible for the program, you can download it straight away. Or if Samsung hasn't covered your location yet, wait for it. As Samsung is rolling the update in phases, your time will come at some point.