Do you like to read newspapers and magazines digitally? Then you will love Apple News+ service. This is one of the latest subscription services from Apple. They have announced it in their March media event.
You can get this service using the News app on your iOS devices. With this service, you will have access to over 300 newspapers, publications, and magazines. There are a lot of popular ones available as well. For instance, you will have access to the National Geographic, the People, the Los Angeles Times, and the Wall Street Journal etc.
In this post, we will be describing the method of subscribing to Apple News+ service from your iPhone or iPad. This is really easy to do. Let’s see how…
- Before we begin, we need to tell you that, you need to have at least iOS 12.2 on your iOS devices for this
- You will also need to have Apple's ‘News' app installed on your device. If you don't have it on your iOS device, you can get it from the App store (it’s free)
- If you want to use the News app on your Mac, you need to have at least macOS 10.14.4
Now that you know the requirements, we can proceed to the next section.
Steps to Follow:
- Launch the ‘News’ app on your iPhone or iPad
- Now, you have to tap on the ‘News+’ icon from the bottom menu bar
- It will show you a new page where you will need to tap on the ‘Try It Free’ button
- From the next page, tap on the ‘Try It Free’ button once again
- On the next page, you will need to authorize the subscription by using your app store passcode, or your Face ID/Touch ID
- After that, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details of the subscriptions. On top of that, you will also have access to the Apple News+ service
For your information, Apple News+ is not free. You have to pay $9.99/monthly if you are in the USA. And if you are in Canada, you would have to pay $12.99 every month. However, Apple is offering the first month for free as a trial. So, you can check it out without any cost.
If you want to cancel the subscription, you can do it anytime from the App Store. You have to open the App Store. Then you need to tap on the ‘Profile icon’ of yours from the top right corner. Next, tap on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab. Then you can finally unsubscribe your ‘Apple News+’ subscription or trial. We hope this post will help you out to subscribe to Apple News+ service.